Mutual Fund SIP is a great way to create long term wealth. In recent times, there has been a lot of interest all around due to various factors (mutual fund sahi hai 🙂 ). On top of it, a lot of IFA and RIA are doing a great job in promoting the same. Most of them educate the clients about using SIP as a route towards goal fulfillment.
To further this cause, we are excited to bring an innovation in the personal finance industry. Up until now, a typical CRM software would send your clients reminders that a premium is due or an MF SIP is due etc. But we are taking it to the next level.
Your clients would now start receiving beautiful, goal-linked reminders. E.g. say you have suggested a client to start an SIP of Rs.15,000 in a scheme linked to a goal. Your clients will now receive emails which shows details of the goals too. This will create a great impact and they will be less likely to stop SIP in case markets start seeing a downwards trend.
See an example email below. This is an SIP reminder. Other reminders like (Life Insurance Premium due, FD maturity etc. will work similarly)
- What kind of reminders are supported?
- Fixed Deposit maturity
- Life Insurance premium due
- Life insurance maturity
- Company Fixed Deposit maturity
- Post Office Fixed Deposit maturity
- Recurring Deposit maturity
- NSC/KVP maturity
- MF SIP reminder
- Can I disable reminders for a particular client?
- Yes, you can. Go to Client Section > Profile > Reminder Settings. You can customize a lot of things here.
- To manage reminders at global level, go to Settings > Reminder Settings.
- I have entered data for all clients, but the Financial Plan is not generated or goal allocation is not done. Can I still send reminders without goal allocation?
- Yes, the software still sends out reminders with all relevant information except the goal linkage part.
- Is the email sent from my email ID?
Have feedback or ideas? Feel free to put in your comments below or write us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re listening!