We’re pleased to release our long awaited feature of revamping the MIS section. We’ve made a lots of improvements.
Here’s a quick roundup of the same:
- High level analytics
- Total AUM
- Total Folios, average folio size
- Folios not linked to goals
- Drill down reports
- AMC wise
- E.g. this drill down will show you your total AUM across the top AMC. When you click on those, it will show the top categories under the selected AMC. When you click further, you will see the top sub category under the category. You can drill this down to the folio level detail.
- Category wise
- Client wise
- Applicant wise
- AMC wise
- Top clients by value, top AMC by value, top categories by value and top sub categories by value
- Last six months data of gross sales, redemptions and net sales in graphical format
We’re also working on the following improvements within the MIS section
- Asset allocation reports
- You can view asset allocation across for all your top clients and top AMC
- Advanced MF search
- You will be able to apply all kinds of logical filters to mine your MF data. This gives you complete control of what data you wish to have access to quickly.
We’ve got a strong pipeline of new features lined up over the coming 2-3 months. Here’s a quick round up for the same:
- Complete revamp of mobile app
- Goal tracking facility
- Online transaction facility
- Advisor login facility
- Revamped portfolio tracker
- Self AUM Reconciliation tool
- View all unmatched folios at once
- Automatic updation of unmatched folios with a click of a button
- Email notifications
- Client Reminders is coming back
- Team/Advisor notifications for tasks, sales pipeline, action plan etc.
- Client notifications – birthdays, new client creation etc.
- Cash flow projection statement
- For advanced financial planners
- Complete life cash flow planning with what if analysis at multiple level
- Gives you a great understanding of whether the client’s goals are achievable or not. Builds your conviction when advising your clients on critical matters.
- BSE integration
- Apart from this there are lots of refinements and bug fixes happening to existing modules on the fly